PLUS 7 Hours of Free Bonus Content!
My first published book, Nine Lies People Believe About Speaking in Tongues is available in audiobook format.
Discover the Biblical Truth about the controversial gift of speaking in tongues
Have you ever been told that speaking in tongues is “not for today?’
Maybe you’ve heard people speak in tongues… and it seemed weird. You thought to yourself, “This is too strange to be God!”
Or, maybe you believe that people can still speak in tongues today… but it’s not for everybody.
Whether you’re skeptical or intrigued, whether you speak in tongues or don’t, this book is for you!
In Nine Lies People Believe About Speaking in Tongues, I biblically confront myths about speaking in tongues head-on and answer some of the most common questions about this controversial spiritual gift.
But wait — there’s more!
If you email me your receipt of purchase or confirmation of download of the audiobook, I’ll send you 7 bonus mp3s from Brian Parkman, mentor of mine and co-author of two of the chapters. These files that he’s given me permission to give away are teachings he offered in recent years on the following:
- 2 classes of The More Excellent Way (see 1 Corinthians 13 and the final chapter of Nine Lies)
- 5 classes of Practicing and Imparting Spirit Baptism (which is where he gives out the handout that we used adapted for the second appendix of Nine Lies)
Each class on average is between 60-75 minutes long, making this upwards of 7 hours of bonus content, and perfect for those of you wanting to understand the dynamics of the various types of the gift of speaking in tongues. You’ll also learn to minister the baptism to other people and help them understand it better, along with other really cool stuff that has personally had a big impact on me and my relationship with the Holy Spirit, as well as the way I also teach on this subject.
All of this for only $14.95 (or $9.95 if you’re already an AudibleListener) and if you keep reading I’ll tell you how to get it free!
I know you’re a smart cookie who knows how to read. You got this far didn’t you? Audio means you can learn on the go. While driving, working out at the gym or while doing chores. There have been studies that have shown that we need to hear something at least three times before we can really grab hold and run with the information. Reading works too, but how many of you will read a book three times? Listening three times is a breeze. When you lead someone into a Holy Spirit baptism, you need the “how” ingrained. You need to not be flipping through a book looking up the info.
Sound good? OK, here’s how you get it!
If you buy the audiobook from Audible and forward me your receipt or your order confirmation — anything digital or scanned proving you legitimately got the audiobook — to fireonyourhead (AT) stevebremner (DOT) com, I’ll send you a link with all the bonus downloads.
If you’re not yet a member of Audible, you can get the audiobook for $14.95, or $9.95. You don’t need to be a member of the US store, and you can buy it in your territory (e.g the U.K. Australia, or even on Amazon, iTunes, etc… ) to take advantage of this offer and get the bonuses, but in the US territory and only a few others offer you a 30 day trial membership.
If you join Audible’s 30-day trial, you’ll be given a credit that can be used toward the book allowing you to get it for free. You can forward me your order confirmation email even if you didn’t pay for the book but just used the free credit you got with your 30-day free trial. That counts!
That Audible membership will be a handy time saver for all the things you want to learn, although you can cancel your membership when your 30 days are up and still keep the audiobook long after.
Freebie MP3s to Check Out
How to Lead Someone in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Recent episode of the Fire On Your Head Podcast and chapter sample of the second Appendix of the Book): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:59 — 13.2MB)
Rules/Terms/Conditions/The Fine Print/Things You Should Know
- I answer this email once every day. Please be patient if you don’t hear from me immediately.
- All my links on this page are affiliate codes, meaning I may get a commission IF you click on them and make your purchase through them. However, my links are all to Audible’s US store. This doesn’t mean you need to make your purchase in the US territory but can get it from any of Audible’s stores.
- Prices presented to you by Audible might different from listener to listener, based on various things such as whether you’re already an AudibleListener or a new one, or not one at all.
- You CAN purchase the book on Amazon, iTunes or any other legit store selling it, and send me that receipt. However, you will only be able to start a free 30-day trial (and get the audiobook free) if you download it on Audible.