- Publisher: Knit Together Books
- Editor: Lisa Thompson
- Available in: Paperback & Ebook
- Published: March 19, 2020
How can you break the cycle of the weak and dysfunctional church to build the Kingdom of God in His image?
The drama of man has always been a family matter, and likewise God’s image has always been our model. It’s past time to return to God’s blueprint for the Church and Missions and recapture our identity as sons and daughters — a family.
Whether you’re called to go or called to stay, we are ALL part of one body and one family. This book is a thought-provoking and challenging examination of the significance and restoration of God’s heart for the family and its relationship to the local church and global mission.
In The Church in His Image, John has put the missing pieces together to make missions work both with the senders in the church and on the goers on the mission field. His contagious passion for effective missions fills every page. In this book, you’ll find a call for churches to further develop authentic Christian community and family, which is the foundation for a catalytic culture of a missions movement.
This book is for:
- frustrated ministry leaders who want to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth
- radical young people who don’t know what to do with their life
- those involved in cross-cultural missions who want to work in family-style teams and other leaders who want to integrate family into their core teachings.
Prepare to be challenged and encouraged by the powerful dynamics of “The Church in His Image: Unveiling God’s Secret Weapon.“