Where do dreams come from and what do they mean?
There is much debate today about where dreams come from and what they mean. The Bible teaches that dreams are spiritual messages from God. Because they’re spiritual in nature, they are (usually) symbolic. The meaning of a dream can be understood once its symbolic elements are decoded. Dreams reveal our future, our talents, our calling, and our divine destiny.
With the same down-to-earth teaching style used in Hearing God’s Voice Made Simple and Seeing in the Spirit Made Simple, Praying Medic provides Bible-based teaching on the nature of dreams and their meaning. The most common dreams types and themes are examined. Dozens of dreams are provided and their meanings are explained. You’ll learn to distinguish between literal and symbolic dreams, you’ll discover how to have more dreams and how to deal with nightmares. A glossary of over 700 dream symbols is included as well as a list of more than 400 names and their meanings. If you want to know what God is saying through your dreams, this book is for you!
- The origin of dreams
- The purpose of dreams
- How to record dreams
- How to apply dreams
- How to receive dreams
- Dreams and emotions
- Dreams of future events
- Your unique dream language
- Dreams and your divine destiny
- The most common dream subjects
- Principles of dream interpretation
- Understanding dream complexity
- How to interpret conceptual dreams
- The meaning of words and symbols in dreams
- The meaning of recurring dreams and nightmares
- The meaning of buildings, vehicles, and certain people
- The meaning of names, colors, numbers, and directions
- How to tell if a dream should be interpreted literally or symbolically
This book is the fifth in a series called The Kingdom of God Made Simple — a self-study course designed to train believers to live the life offered to them as heirs of God’s kingdom.
Get your copy today!
Listen to a sample below: