Many believers today have a poverty mentality and don’t realize their purpose as a Christian is to be blessed and to then bless others.
In Biblical Economics 101, Dr. Stuart Watkins restores our Scriptural foundations, destroying the biggest money lies in the Church today.
This book will help you:
- Break the mindset that to be a good Christian, you must be broke and poor
- Destroy the lie that if we love God, we must commit to a life of poverty
- Learn how wealth and a heart for Jesus go hand-in-hand and are not mutually exclusive
- Understand your finances through the laws of seedtime and harvest
- Discover the truth about Jesus’ finances when he was on earth
The world needs Christian wealth, influence, and change. Only by embracing the Biblical truth that God wants us to be wealthy and wants us to use our wealth for His good, will this be possible.
Join Dr. Watkins as he walks with you step by step in submitting your finances to God by first surrendering your life and every possession to His purpose for His glory.