Nine Lies People Believe About Speaking in Tongues is now available in Paperback and Kindle on Amazon through Destiny Image Publishers.
Have you ever been told that speaking in tongues is “not for today?’ Maybe you’ve heard people speak in tongues… and it seemed weird. You thought to yourself, “This is too strange to be God!”
Or, maybe you believe that people can still speak in tongues today… but it’s not for everybody.
Whether you’re skeptical or intrigued, whether you speak in tongues or don’t, this book is for you!
In Nine Lies People Believe About Speaking in Tongues, Steve Bremner biblically confronts myths about speaking in tongues head-on and answers some of the most common questions about this controversial spiritual gift.
You’ll get answers to questions like:
- Do I get baptized in the Holy Spirit at salvation…or is that another experience?
- Is tongues only for Charismatics and Pentecostals?
- Am I able to speak in tongues without an interpreter?
- Can I speak in tongues whenever I want?
Discover for yourself what it means to speak in tongues and step into a whole new level of personal encounter with the Holy Spirit!
Six Ways You Can Help Spread The Word
- Would you spread the word on social media? Think about how often you take note of what your friends or those you admire recommend! I think a personal recommendation from you would be powerful, especially if you may have already read the book and can vouch for it. Below are some images you can use if you want a visual touch. I have also written some sample tweets below, along with a link (to Amazon), to use/ adapt if you would find that helpful.
- I would love you to get yourself a copy of the book — this link is to the Amazon page! There are both paper and e-book versions. Note — this link should automatically connect you to the Amazon page based on the country you’re currently located in. If you want to go straight to the US store, use this link: http://amzn.to/1NC92y1.
- Would you write a review? Even just one or two sentences giving your best candid review and a star rating on Amazon lets potential buyers know if they should pick up a copy.
- If you blog, a review on there would also be excellent – if you need some specific graphics to use, see below. Send me the link and I’ll share it on social media as well (especially if you liked the book).
- Call your local bookstore — Christian or big book chain — and order a copy. If they don’t sell it yet, ask them if they can order it for you. The chances are the more people calling to order it, then they’ll get a few extra copies to stock on their shelves for other people to see.
Sample social media posts
I’m looking forward to reading Steve Bremner’s recently re-released book Nine Lies People Believe About Speaking in Tongues – a book that clarifies the misconceptions that prevent people from walking in the fullness of the dimension that this gift unlocks. Get your copy here http://bit.ly/ninelies!
If you’ve ever had questions about speaking in tongues–or if you’ve ever been challenged about your beliefs–this book is sure to give you the confidence you need to move forward in your faith and even lead others into the experience we call “the baptism in the Holy Spirit.” Get your copy here http://bit.ly/ninelies!
Looking forward to reading the new book by Steve Bremner. As one of the endorsements says, Steve overcomes the most common difficulties that people have with speaking in tongues by explaining the relevant Scriptures simply and to the point, with dashes of humor and his own life story thrown in for good measure. So if you want to learn more about speaking in tongues–whether or not you believe it’s for you, this book is a good place to do that. Get your copy here http://bit.ly/ninelies!
In an easily readable style, Steve advocates for the spiritual value of speaking in other tongues while avoiding making it a metric for an alleged level of advanced spirituality. Get your copy here http://bit.ly/ninelies!
Here are some images & quotes you can use
Thank you so much for helping spread the word. If you decide to leave a review on your blog or website, please inform me and I’ll share the link as well.
Blessings and fire on your head,
October 27th, 2016 Update
Click on the picture to be taken to our crowdfunding page for more details, or watch the video below to hear me explain why we are doing this: